This is our most popular package that we do. This includes everything you can possibly need for a full traditional funeral service. Although everything is included that you need you still have the option of adding any additional extras you feel you may need.
Our Full Traditional Funeral Service Includes:
- All Funeral Directors fees and services
- Provision of Funeral Service Arrangements
- Private transfer of the deceased to our Funeral Home (In office hours)
- All Doctors fees
- Mutual Agreement on the Time and Date of Funeral
- Care of the deceased until the day of the Funeral
- Dressing your loved one in their own clothes or gown
- Viewing of your loved one in our chapel of rest (In office hours)
- A distinctive traditional light veneer oak coffin lined, fitted with gold coloured handles and engraved breast plate
- Religious minister or non-religious celebrant of your choice
- Traditional Hearse
- Funeral Director & two attendants at the Funeral
- Funeral procession from your family home or straight to the crematorium of choice
- All arrangements with Crematorium of choice (Dukinfield, Stockport, Blackley or Hollinwood )
- All associated Crematorium fees
All for £2350
Our aim is to keep the funeral costs a low as possible while offering the same dignified funeral service as any other funeral director but if you feel you need for any of these extras we can just simply add to the price so no confusing package deals where you are paying for extras you don’t need.
- Flower hearse
- Horse Drawn Hearse
- Motorcycle Hearse
- Trike Hearse
- White dove release
- Ashes Scatter tube
- Ashes casket
- Choice of over one hundred coffins
- Bugle player
Business Terms and Conditions.
Payment should be paid within 5 days before the funeral date.
We accept payment by Cash, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Credit and Debit card.
Finance could also be available over a 12-to-36-month period if needed. *They maybe additional costs where necessary if an oversize coffin is needed. (Over 6ft 2in x 20in)